If you are looking for apartments in East Tucson will want to know what is around you. What is nearby? What is there to do? Are there family friendly restaurants? What about weekend activities?
Here at MCLife we want you to be connected to the world around you. That is why we have our 5-5-5 program which gives you the best five places to eat, shop and play all within 5 miles and 5 minutes of each our MCLIFE communities. So, here are five places to play in East Tucson near our property The Place at Edgewood. We have family friendly activities, date night fun or a get together for you and your friends. There is a lot to do in Tucson and we want you to know where you can go to let loose and have a good time.
- Where: 140 S Kolb Rd, Tucson, AZ 85710
- What: A karaoke bar that showcases local live bands and music acts
- Why: It’s a fun local bar with great drinks, happy hour, karaoke and plenty of room for dancing!
- Where: 7010 E Broadway Tucson, AZ 85710
- What: A totally unique theater experience putting on wacky, family friendly shows with local talent.
- Why: Catch dinner and a show at this old Western themed theater. It’s a night out of theater you’ll never forget. Fun shows like “Space Wars” and “Spider Guy” as well as classics like “The Phantom of the Opera” are sure to delight.
- Where: 7020 E. 21st St. (22nd & Kolb Rd.) Tucson, AZ 85710
- What: Family friendly bowling alley
- Why: Bowl a game or two with family and friends at Tucson Bowl. It’s a classic bowling alley that offers night time cosmic bowling with flashing light and music. It’s a fun weekend activity.
Trail Dust Town
- Where: 6541 E Tanque Verde Rd. Tucson, AZ 85715
- What: A old Western themed town with shopping, restaurants, family friendly activities and more. There’s Dakota Bar and Grill, the Museum of the Horse Soldier, fun amusements and a lot more.
- Why: Trail Dust Town has everything in one. Shop the farmers market on Friday’s from 8am-12pm, then check out the train ride through town with your kids or check out the cowboy stunt shows.
Century Gateway 12
- Where: 770 N Kolb Rd, Tucson, AZ 85710
- What: movie theater
- Why: Who doesn’t love to catch a film on the big screen? You can beat the summer heat and take in the latest blockbuster hit on a date, with friends, or the whole family.
There you have it! Those are our 5 favorite places to play in East Tucson near The Place at Edgewood. What do you think? Do you like our choices? If you are looking for things to do in East Tucson check some of these places out! Leave us a comment and let us know what you would choose for your favorite places to play in East Tucson. Keep an eye on our blog for upcoming posts about our 5-5-5 choices to eat, shop and play in your community. Until then, keep on sharing the good life. If you are curious about leasing or getting a tour at The Place at Edgewood call: 520-428-5162!
Make sure you sign up for our newsletter to stay in the know on whats going on in your city!